Subject: Life, Acid and BUM7
From: Nigel Hughes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 09:43:59 +0100

Hello,
	Sorry to say I am back again, some poor sob has given me a job!

	Just a question for the Acid bods...
	
	OK so all registered users are going to get an update to Blitz2, OK
so all BUM subscribers are going to get a little more, but when? Don't get
me wrong, I think Acid are doing a great job, I mean there is not a whole
truck load of you is there? Is the problem lack of contributions? Are we
the users being lazy? The other worry I have is that as Acid have move 
their UK HQ, will my BUM subscription be lost AGAIN? Did the move go 
smoothly or do I have call and check?

	Good news about the debugger though! Any other additions? Date? 

	And a question for those who know more than me (No Martin that is not
EVERYONE).

	In BPLCON4 I can set some bits to say which colours sprites should
use. As default for AGA modes they use $11, which is 240-255, how exactly
does this work. And with all the hype, what are the features of AGA sprites,
AND am I going to have any problems having 8 sprites on a 64 colour AGA
display?

	Thanks for your help, and Acid you really are doing a good job.

	So please get BUM7 out ;)

	Nigel Hughes, Assistant Programmer DILS (Alegedly)